Soddgrwth Evenfall

Curiously
I didn’t know how one could fall in love so easily
But I knew
The moment I saw you

Walkin’ out of cul-de-sac
Like an outlandish man in black
You led me into a terra incognita
Full of chimera, falcula and enigma

You enchanted me with trompe l’oeil
With a peculiar sense of déjà vu
My heart couldn’t help but fell
Into our manana rendezvous

Engulfin’ in euphonious timbre
Immersin’ in elegant ambience
There I thought, no wonder
Like a plagal cadence

Voice as deep as Atlantis
Fragile yet chthonic
Grab my feelings with hypotyposis
Never know a grin can be so idiosyncratic

All I want’s just a coup d’oeil
I don’t care if you’re a ne’er-do-well
Or a little scaredy-cat
Who’s afraid of spectre instead of a rat

‘Cause just two simple words
Could give me a bitter-sweet dream
Tellin’ the tale of two lovebirds
Lickin’ a scoop of dark chocolate ice cream

So why shouldn’t I conceive
How our music fuses into a symphony?
Why shouldn’t I believe
That it’s really our destiny?

评论

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

第一篇:谈梦

The Mysterious Manifestation